- 10 "A Celebration of Mountain Traditions" Fundraising Concert for Shindig on the Green, 7:00 p.m. at the historic Colonial Theatre in downtown Canton. The concert features headliner Balsam Range plus Laura Boosinger, Bobby Hicks and the Cole Mountain Cloggers.828-258-3387
- 13 Asheville Symphony "Masterworks 5" at the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. 8PM. For tickets or more information please call828-259-5544.
- 13 "Blue Ridge Rollergirl's versus ROCK" at the Asheville Civic Center Arena. 7PM. For tickets or more information please call 828-259-5544.
- 14 Harlem Globetrotters will be at the Asheville Civic Center. 3PM For tickets or more information please call 828-259-5544.
- 19 - 22 Wheels Through Time museum will be open 9am - 5pm. Admission for adults $12, seniors $10, Children 6 & up is $6. Call 828-926-6266 for more information.
- 19 - 21 "Home Show" at the Asheville Civic Center Arena and Exhibit Hall. No advance tickets call 828-259-5544 for more information.
- 20 Asheville Bravo Concerts presents Gershwin's "Porgy & Bess" at the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. For ticket and other information please call 828-259-5544.
21 Sunday Concert Series "Pisgah Jazz Ensemble" Free Event 3PM Haywood County Public Library, Waynesville. 828-452-0593
- 21 "Moody Blues" 8PM at the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville. 8PM. For ticket & other information please call 828-259-5544.25 MÃ©lange of the Mountains - Downtown Waynesville This annual event showcasing a taste of the best food the mountains has to offer. 828-456-3021
27 KOA Fishing Tournament Cherokee, Cherokee KOA Campground. 828-497-2511
- 27 "Bill Gaither Homecoming 2010" at the Asheville Civic Center Arena.6pm. For ticket and other information please call 828-259-5544.
27 Ramp it Up - Cherokee Indian Fairgrounds. Feast on succulent trout and pungent wild onion/garlic-like ramps. Honor the Cherokee elders on their special day. Pitch horseshoesand make that iron ring! 800-438-1601.
- 27 & 28 Bank of America US Open at the Nantahala Outdoor Center.Two days of big-time racing at NOC! Watch world class paddlers compete in downriver wild water as well as canoe & kayak slalom competitions. 888-905-7238