RED, WHITE AND BOOM 2011
Maggie Valley North Carolina Festival Grounds JULY 1 - 4
Family Fun Staycation! Live Entertainment, Fireworks, Games, Full Assortment of Amusement Rides!
Event Profile: Red, White & Boom 2011 is a four day festival beginning Friday, July 1 - Monday, July 4, 2011 and a 4th of July family tradition at the Maggie Valley North Carolina Festival Grounds. Festival admission is free daily with attendees able to enjoy live music & entertainment, food & beverage, crafts & novelty items, games and family fun. Fireworks will take place Sunday, July 3 @ approximately 9:45pm! And, Palmetto Amusements has been selected for their high standards in safety, professionalism and customer service, to provide a FULL ARRAY OF AMUSEMENT RIDES during all festival dates. There is something for everyone at the 2011 Red, White & Boom Festival at the Maggie Valley North Carolina Festival Grounds. Family Fun Staycation in Maggie Valley!
Event Dates and Times
Maggie Valley Festival Grounds
- Friday, July 1 - 5pm to 10pm
- Saturday, July 2 - 2pm to 10pm
- Sunday, July 3 - 2pm to 10pm; Fireworks @ ~9:45pm
- Monday, July 4; 10am to 6pm
Gate: Free Admission; Free Parking (1st come, 1st serve)
Activities: Live Music & Entertainment Daily; MC/DJ Provided by Sound Entertainment; Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, available for purchase "¢ Craft & Food Vendors "¢ Games "¢ Kids Toys & Novelty Vendors; Games "¢ Fireworks - Sunday, July 3 @ ~9:45pm"¢ Amusement Rides
- Featured acts include Nashville recording artist Glen Shelton, Roots musician John Emil, Local Favorites Caribbean Cowboys, Sharkadelics and more! Sound Extreme Entertainment will spin records, facilitate programming and DJ/Emcee as event hosts. Food & Beverage vendors are onsite offering a large variety of local favorites and festival cuisine for purchase. Have a funnel cake or ice cream for dessert. For those that just want to enjoy a beer, Budweiser will be selling domestic and craft beer inside the festival. Buy a souvenir t-shirt or hat! And kids vendors will be onsite selling novelty items, glow toys etc.
AMUSEMENT RIDES - Wristbands and Ride Tickets Available for Purchase; See Below:
- 14 Mechanical rides varying ride selection from Kiddie, Family and Major Rides;
- *Potential Ride List: Merry Go Round, Up and Down Helicopter, Fun House, 30ft Caged Ferris Wheel, 100ft 3 Lane Hard Slide, Tempest, Rock O Plane, Loop O Plan, Way Out Swing, Kids Town Play House, Pirate Ship, Flying Saucers, Rio Grande Train Ride, & Zamperlla Hot Air Balloon Ride. *Rides are subject to change.
- 3 Inflatable Attractions
- Inflatable Attractions: 30ft Tree House Slide, Toddler Town and Extreme Obstacle Course.
- Now on sale unlimited rides with a daily wristband at www.maggievalleyfestivalgrounds.org/rwb; at www.etix.com or by calling 1-800-514-ETIX (3849)
WRISTBANDS: Now on sale unlimited rides with a daily wristband at www.etix.com or by calling 1-800-514-ETIX (3849
|Day:||Fri; Wristband||Sat; Wristband||Sun; Wristband||Mon; Wristband|
- Wristbands are available for purchase daily online and on each show date, at the venue box office.
- Online Purchases: Redeem proof of purchase daily for a new wristband at the box office on each appropriate show day
- A wristband offers unlimited rides for that day only. Additional day's wristbands must be purchased separately.
- Per Ride Tickets are available for purchase at THE VENUE on EVENT DAYS ONLY.
|$1 per ticket|
|12 tickets for $10|
|24 tickets for $20|
|- Ticket Value: $1 per ticket;- Ride Redemption: 1 - 4 ticket(s) per ride;|
Notes: Ride Tickets have no cash value and are non-refundable
Rules: MOST IMPORTANT - HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE EVENT!
|Allowed:||™« Various types of bags including backpacks™« Blankets, lawn chairs, sunscreen are recommended |
™« Frisbee, Nerf Toys, etc.
™« Red, White and Boom is held rain or shine- we recommend bringing clothes and sundries for all seasons!
™« All pets must be on a leash and under control at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
|Not Allowed||™« No alcohol or drugs (Beer and wine will be sold onsite)™« No food and beverage (Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold onsite) |
™« No unauthorized ATV's or golf carts
™« No outside coolers
™« No tents or canopies within 200 ft of the stage
ACCOMMODATIONS: The Town of Maggie Valley boasts a large inventory of approximately 3,000 room nights inclusive of various accommodations. There are 976 hotel/motel rooms with the balance split among cabins, cottages, villas, country clubs & resorts and vacation rentals.
Visit www.VisitNCsmokies.com for full list.