Red, White & Boom 2013 is a one-day festival, Thursday, July 4 from 2:00pm to 11:00pm. Festival admission is free daily with attendees able to enjoy live music & entertainment, food & beverage, crafts & novelties, games, kid's zone and family fun. Fireworks will display over the venue at approximately 10:00pm! Expected attendance is over 10,000. In celebration of our countries Independence Day, this event is offered as a means to bring the community, friends and families together for a day of food, fun and entertainment. A July 4th
family tradition, there is something for everyone at Maggie Valley Festival Grounds 2013 Red, White & Boom celebration.
Event Dates and Times: Thursday, July 4 from 2:00pm to 11:00pm.
Gate: Free Admission & Kids Zone; Free Parking (1st come, 1st serve); Live Music & Entertainment (Schedule TBD) "¢Food & Beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase "¢ Craft & Novelty Vendors"¢ Great Local Food"¢ Games "¢ Fireworks: Thursday, July 4, 2013 at approximately 10:00pm. Zambelli's, the 1st family of fireworks, will shoot an impressive display over the venue.
- Free Zone - Bouncy Houses (2:00pm to 10:00pm); Obstacle Course, the Swamper, T-Ball, 3-in-1 Combo Moonwalk, Cameron Caterpillar, Big Top, Bungee Run, Demolition Ball & More"¦!
- Pony Rides & Petty Zoo Fun provided by Critter Camp (2:00pm to *9:00pm)
- *Pony rides are affected by fireworks. If others are setting fireworks off in the general vicinity"¦the ponies may have to close at 8:00pm for the safety of the children and animals.
Affordable Pay Zone:
- Face Painting,
- Bungee Jump, Games & More"¦!
Rain Date Policy: The festival goes on Rain or Shine.
- Please be respectful of others. As an agent and/or representative of Maggie Valley Festival Grounds, discourteous and/or inappropriate acts will not be tolerated.
- Show directors reserve the right to remove any vendor violating the guidelines.
Pets: No pets are allowed at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds during the Town of Maggie Valley Red, White & Boom Celebration. Pets are disallowed at all events promoted & paid for by Town of Maggie Valley.
- Blankets, chairs, Frisbees, etc. are allowed in the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds. No Coolers, Food or Beverage may be brought into the Venue.
- Have a Happy & Safe 4th of July.
ENTERTAINMENT: Sharkadelics - 2:20pm; Michelle Leigh Band - 6:00pm; FIREWORKS @ 10:00pm