Priced below assessed value! A home for your horse! Outstanding 2 acre parcel with 3 stall barn, fenced and ready for your horses! Beautiful year round views. Borders creek in the back. Easy year round access, close to I-40.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Long Range View, Open/Cleared, Pasture, Stream/Creek
- Broker NameRE/MAX Executive
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3122895
- List Price$74,900
- ZoningVacant Land
- Suitable UseHorse Farm, Pasture/Grazing
- Association Fee250
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionWinfield Estates
- DirectionsHwy 209 to RIGHT on Upper Crabtree Road, RIGHT on Winfield Drive (covered bridge) into Winfield Estates. Left on Sandy Bottoms Drive to end - sign. I-40W to exit 24, LEFT at end of ramp onto 209 continue as above.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot NumberPt. Lot 1
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- ImprovementsBarn, Full Fencing
- Number of Photos2
- Modification Date04/26/2017
- SyndicationRemarksPriced below assessed value! A great home for your horse! Outstanding 2 acre parcel with 3 stall horse barn, fenced and ready for your horses! Borders creek in back. Easy year round access, close to I-40.
- View Count18
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.