Level, cleared lot with all the most desired features: easy access, mountain views, city water and sewer, underground utilities, streetlights and paved roads! Located in an upscale community just 10 minutes from Waynesville and Maggie Valley. Ready to build you perfect home!
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Green Area
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3123084
- List Price$34,700
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee450
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionThe Preserve At Jonathan Creek
- Building Number#2
- DirectionsU.S. 19 (Soco/Dellwood Rd) towards Maggie Valley...Turn Right onto 276 N (Jonathan Creek Rd)...Continue for 1 mile...Turn Right onto Tanner Trail (look for "Preserve at Jonathan Creek" entrance sign)...Continue to first vacant lot on left. Look for sign a
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Acres Cleared0.35
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerCity Sewer
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date10/15/2016
- SyndicationRemarksLevel, cleared lot with all the most desired features: easy access, mountain views, city water and sewer, underground utilities, streetlights and paved roads! Located in an upscale community just 10 minutes from Waynesville and Maggie Valley. Ready to build you perfect home!
- View Count4
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.