Excellent level to rolling, building lot in established small subdivision among other nice homes. Little site prep needed. Easy access and year round mountain views. Underground utilities and shared road maintenance. Septic evaluation on file. Modulars are allowed with permission from HOA.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Rolling
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3146490
- List Price$29,900
- Suitable UseResidential
- Junior HighBethel
- StreetMosey Mountain
- SubdivisionWhittlers Ridge
- Building NumberLot 6
- Directions276 S. Left on Hwy. 110 at traffic light. Right on Murray Road. This road will turn into Old Henson Cove Road. Stay straight to end of state road. Road turns to gravel into subdivision. Lot is on left after second curve in road.
- Elementary SchoolBethal
- High SchoolPisgah
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date02/24/2017
- SyndicationRemarksExcellent level to rolling, building lot in established small subdivision among other nice homes. Little site prep needed. Easy access and year round mountain views. Underground utilities and shared road maintenance. Septic evaluation on file. Modulars are allowed with permission from HOA.
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.