Extra large home site in spectacular Quail Ridge. Just 1.3 miles from downtown Waynesville, Quail Ridge is a prestigious and established community. City water, city sewer, and paved streets. Beautifully landscaped entrance sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Trees
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3158636
- List Price$49,500
- ZoningResidential Lot
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetBob White
- SubdivisionQuail Ridge
- Building NumberLot 17
- DirectionsFrom Main St., Waynesville, South 276 for approx. 1.2 miles. Right on Hawks Crest Dr. Right on Bob White Loop. Lot on right. Lot 17 and 1/2 of lot 18.
- Elementary SchoolLake Junaluska
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesPond
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerCity Sewer
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date05/17/2017
- SyndicationRemarksExtra large home site in spectacular Quail Ridge. Just 1.3 miles from downtown Waynesville, Quail Ridge is a prestigious and established community. City water, city sewer, and paved streets. Beautifully landscaped entrance sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood.
- View Count12
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.