Unobstructed miles of mountain views from this spectacular lot in Quail Ridge. This prestigious and established community is just 1.3 miles from downtown Waynesville. Beautifully landscaped entrances sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood. City water and sewer, paved streets and easy access.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Paved Frontage, Rolling, Trees
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3158644
- List Price$59,900
- ZoningResidential Lot
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetBob White
- SubdivisionQuail Ridge
- Building NumberLot 14
- DirectionsFrom Main St., Waynesville, South 276 for approx. 1.2 miles to right on Hawks Crest Dr. Right on Ruffed Grouse to Bob White Loop. Lot on corner of Ruffed Grouse Lane and Bob White Loop.
- Elementary SchoolLake Junaluska
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesPond
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerCity Sewer
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date05/17/2017
- SyndicationRemarksUnobstructed miles of mountain views from this spectacular lot in Quail Ridge. This prestigious and established community is just 1.3 miles from downtown Waynesville. Beautifully landscaped entrances sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood. City water and sewer, paved streets and easy access.
- View Count3
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.