Spectacular lot in Quail Ridge, a well established and prestigious community only 1.2 miles from downtown Waynesville. City water, city sewer, and paved streets await your dream home. Beautifully landscaped entrance sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood of fine homes.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Paved Frontage, Rolling, Trees
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3158668
- List Price$49,500
- ZoningResidential Lot
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetQuail Mountain
- SubdivisionQuail Ridge
- Building NumberLot 24
- DirectionsFrom Main St., Waynesville, South 276 for approx. 1.2 miles to right on Hawks Crest Dr. Right at second Bob White Loop. Left on Ruffed Grouse Lane. Right on Quail Mountain Lane. Lot on left.
- Elementary SchoolLake Junaluska
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesPond
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerCity Sewer
- Number of Photos5
- Modification Date04/19/2017
- SyndicationRemarksSpectacular lot in Quail Ridge, a well established and prestigious community only 1.2 miles from downtown Waynesville. City water, city sewer, and paved streets await your dream home. Beautifully landscaped entrance sets the tone for this well respected neighborhood of fine homes.
- View Count3
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.