360 degree views, sunny location, very easy access. Gently, meadow home site with pasture for horses. Great for solar. 20 minutes into Waynesville. Absolutely incredible views. Adjoins national forest. Very special tract. Property in both Haywood and Madison Counties. Haywood PIN 8724-97-3617. Madison PIN 8724-92-2860.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3168803
- List Price$147,000
- Number of Photos13
- Modification Date06/09/2017
- SyndicationRemarks360 degree views, sunny location, very easy access. Gently, meadow home site with pasture for horses. Great for solar. 20 minutes into Waynesville. Absolutely incredible views. Adjoins national forest. Very special tract. Property in both Haywood and Madison Counties. Haywood PIN 8724-97-3617. Madison PIN 8724-92-2860.
- View Count4
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetTurkey Trot
- SubdivisionTurkey Trot Farms
- Building NumberLot 2
- DirectionsFrom Waynesville take Hwy. 209 N. Bear left at Ferguson's Supply Store. Stay on Max Patch Road for about 2.5 miles to Turkey Trot on left. Gate is locked. Listing agent must accompany for showing.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation4000-4500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ImprovementsBarbed Wire
- Suitable UseHorse Farm, Orchard, Pasture/Grazing, Private Estate, Recreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee50
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.