Exceptionally beautiful 2.8 acres wooded lot with a gorgeous knoll. Possible view when cleared for building. Located in wooded cove in a prestigious neighborhood. Easy access to nearby I-40, shopping, schools, community college, hospital and rec. attractions. In a new development in Clyde called Marimount. Historic land owned by pioneer family since the 1800's! First time offered! Very peaceful and quiet with elbow room!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Private, Sloping, Trees, Wooded
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3172121
- List Price$83,820
- Suitable UseResidential
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetMary Ruth
- Building NumberLot 1
- DirectionsTurn right on Smathers St. in Clyde at first light coming from Waynesville. Turn right again immediately on Nelson St. At fork, bear left on Redfield Dr. Left into Mary Ruth Way. First lot on left.
- Elementary SchoolClyde
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesNone
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2000-2500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos8
- Modification Date01/16/2018
- SyndicationRemarksBeautiful 2.8 acres wooded lot with a gorgeous knoll. Possible view when cleared for building. In a new development in Clyde. Has been titled in same family since the 1800's! First time offered! Very peaceful and quiet with elbow room!
- View Count13
Copyright 2018 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.