Absolutely beautiful 4.7 ac. lot with stream and spring. A natural knoll. Cleared area and woodland. Located in wooded cove in prestigious neighborhood. Easy access to I-40, shopping, schools, community college, hospital and rec. attractions. Owned by pioneer family since 1800's. First time offered. A new development called Marimount in Clyde. Very peaceful and quiet with plenty of elbow room. Paradise!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Trees, Waterfront
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3172136
- List Price$125,525
- Suitable UseResidential
- Modification Date11/17/2017
- SyndicationRemarksAbsolutely beautiful large lot with stream and springs. A natural knoll. Owned by family since 1800's. First time offered. A new development called Marimount in Clyde.
- View Count7
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetMary Ruth
- Building NumberLot 2
- DirectionsTurn right on Smathers St. in Clyde at first light coming from Waynesville. Turn immediately right again on Nelson St. At fork, bear left on Redfield Dr. to Mary Ruth Way on left. Gravel Road. First lot on right.
- Elementary SchoolClyde
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesNone
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2000-2500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos5
Copyright 2018 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.