Gorgeous 3.1 acres wooded lot with a small spring-fed stream. Located in wooded cove in a prestigious neighborhood. Easy access to nearby I-40, shopping, schools, community college, hospital and recreational attractions. Historic land owned by pioneer family since the 1800's. First time offered. A new development called Marimount in Clyde. Very peaceful and quiet with plenty of elbow room.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Trees, Winter View, Wooded
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3172153
- List Price$93,816
- Number of Photos8
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetMary Ruth
- Building NumberLot 3
- DirectionsTurn right on Smathers St. at first light in Clyde coming from Waynesville. Turn immediately to right on Nelson St. At fork, bear left on Redfield Dr. to right on Mary Ruth Way. Gravel drive.
- Elementary SchoolClyde
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2000-2500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseResidential
- Modification Date02/26/2017
- SyndicationRemarksGorgeous 3.1 acre lot in new development in Clyde. Titled in the same family since the 1800's. No HOA established yet. Very peaceful and quiet. Small spring fed stream.
- View Count6
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.