This homesite is ready to build! Beautiful close range sunset views and close to the main gate and amenities. Balsam Mountain Preserve is a private 4, 400 acre club community with 3, 400 acres of conservation land and completed amenities featuring golf, equestrian, scenic trails, tennis and dining.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Private, Wooded
- Broker NameBalsam Mountain Real Estate
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3182760
- List Price$225,000
- Suitable UseRecreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee7500
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighUnspecified
- SubdivisionBalsam Mountain Preserve
- Building Number192
- DirectionsFrom Asheville, take I-40 West to Exit 27 (Great Smoky Mountain Expressway). Follow the highway through Waynesville towards the Blue Ridge Parkway and Sylva. At mile marker 90, move to the left lane. You’ll see a turn lane just ahead, take a left onto P
- Elementary SchoolScotts Creek
- High SchoolSmoky Mountain
- Community FeaturesClub House, Equestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Area, Tennis Court(s), Walking Trails
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number192A
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos8
- Modification Date12/27/2016
- SyndicationRemarksThis homesite is ready to build! Beautiful close range sunset views and close to the main gate and amenities. Balsam Mountain Preserve is a private 4, 400 acre club community with 3, 400 acres of conservation land and completed amenities featuring golf, equestrian, scenic trails, tennis and dining.
- View Count2
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.