Balsam Mountain Preserve home site at 3300 feet sits up on a knob enjoying direct westerly mountain views and a 270 degree panorama from south to north. Preliminary site and home plans with a local architect could fast track your building plans. Site is close to the front gate with easy access to Sylva and Waynesville off Hwy 23/74. This private gated community has 3400 acres of conservation land, Nature Ctn, miles of hiking trails, overall 4400 acres. Club has Golf, Tennis, Dining, htd pool
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Trees, Winter View, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBarbara L. Matzick, Inc.
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3183062
- List Price$170,000
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee7500
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetE Spark Chaser
- SubdivisionBalsam Mountain Preserve
- Directionsfrom Waynesville: Hwy 23/74 to Mile Marker 90; turn LEFT @ Preserve Road, into Balsam Mountain Preserve. Guard will provide map; call listing agent for access.
- Elementary SchoolScotts Creek
- High SchoolSmoky Mountain
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Area, Tennis Court(s), Walking Trails
- Bedrooms Septic5
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number15
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos24
- Modification Date09/22/2017
- View Count3
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.