Over 1 acre mountain lot in Sheepback Mountain Estates. Access via well maintained, wide gravel roads. The lot is wooded, but could be opened up to offer some outstanding mountain views. Located above 4000 foot of elevation the climate is perfect for a summer cabin or year around use.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Mountain View, Views, Wooded, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameRealty World-Heritage Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3189128
- List Price$14,900
- Number of Photos9
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetPless Underwood
- SubdivisionSheepback Mountain Estates
- Building NumberLot 8
- DirectionsHWY 19 to right on Frank Mehaffey Road. Right on Sheep Back Mountain Road and follow into Sheepback Mountain Estates. Follow to Pless Underwood Road to lot on right.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- TownMaggie Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation4000-4500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee75
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Modification Date06/19/2017
- SyndicationRemarksOver 1 acre mountain lot in Sheepback Mountain Estates. Access via well maintained, wide gravel roads. The lot is wooded, but could be opened up to offer some outstanding mountain views. Located above 4000 foot of elevation the climate is perfect for a summer cabin or year around use.
- View Count49
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.