This lot is for the people who want little or no yard work, build your home a nd have a yardman weed-eat twice a year and keep it natural. Views when home site is complete.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Mountain View, Paved Frontage, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameRealty World-Heritage Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3195573
- List Price$33,900
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee240
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionSoco Falls
- Building Number110
- DirectionsHighway 19 thru Maggie Valley then one mile to right on Black Camp Gap and one mile to entrance of Soco Falls on left, follow Jonathan Trail to left on Tenderfoot Trail then right on Lantern Ridge to lot at end of Cul-de-sac.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- TownMaggie Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Modification Date06/10/2017
- SyndicationRemarksThis lot is for the people who want little or no yard work, build your home a nd have a yardman weed-eat twice a year and keep it natural. Views when home site is complete.
- View Count17
- Bedrooms Septic3
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number110
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCommunity Well
- Number of Photos3
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.