This lot sits between Lantern Ridge on top and Tenderfoot Trail at the bottom. possibly could enter from either street. Your view opens up as you clear your home site.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Mountain View, Paved Frontage, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameRealty World-Heritage Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3195577
- List Price$49,900
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee240
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionSoco Falls
- Building Number112
- Directionshighway 19 thur Maggie Valley and one mile to right on Black Camp Gap and one mile to entrance of Soco Falls on left, follow Jonathan Trail too left on Tenderfoot Trail to right on Lantern Ridge to lot on left, see bottom of lot from Tenderfoot Trail.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- TownMaggie Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Bedrooms Septic3
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number112
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCommunity Well
- Number of Photos4
- Modification Date06/10/2017
- SyndicationRemarksThis lot sits between Lantern Ridge on top and Tenderfoot Trail at the bottom. possibly could enter from either street. Your view opens up as you clear your home site.
- View Count21
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.