Large pond beautiful and is fed by spring water that has trout in it. Nice area around pond for outdoor activities. Not all steep nice places for home sites, the old home place has a home on it but has no value. Land has springs everywhere. Good access to property. Home is inhabitable at this time.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Stream/Creek, Wooded
- Broker NameERA Sunburst Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3223052
- List Price$339,000
- Suitable UseFarmland, Residential, Subdevelopment
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetWhite Oak
- Building Number10350
- DirectionsTake I-40 West to Exit 15 Fines Creek Take Left at bottom of Exit to stop sign. Turn Right and drive to the gravel State Road and property is about 5 miles on Right
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos24
- Modification Date09/29/2017
- SyndicationRemarksLarge pond beautiful and is fed by spring water has trout in it. Nice area around pond for outdoor activities. Not all steep nice places for home sites, the old home place has home on it of no value. has springs everywhere. Good access to property.
- View Count20
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.