Unique property "SO" very close to Waynesville. Seven and one half acres (7.5) of pristine wooded property located less than 5 minutes from downtown, Ingles, and all the amenities of living in town and YET, your in the woods. WOW! Great views in several different directions. Mature forest for logging if you choose to.Wide road bed already in place.Come check out all the possibilities this tract offers. For sale as combined 3 tract package under 3 separate PINS. Owner wants to SELL! Don't Wait.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Sloping, Steep, Wooded
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3236058
- List Price$89,900
- Number of Photos23
- Modification Date08/29/2017
- View Count7
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetHall Top
- DirectionsFrom Waynesville US 276 North (Russ Ave) under bypass to Phillips road, first road on left just pass the ramp to 23/74, turn left for .1 mile to Hall Top Road on right to KW sign on left a little more than a tenth of a mile.
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ZoningResidential Acreage
- Suitable UseResidential, Tree Farm/Timber
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.