Jaw dropping two plus acre lot located in desirable gated subdivision with year round views. Priced to sell! Walking distance to protected land for horse back riding, four wheeling, exploring...the mountains are calling. You must go!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionAdjoins Nat/State Forest, Wooded, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3238075
- List Price$20,000
- Number of Photos2
- Junior HighUnspecified
- SubdivisionBarkers Creek Preserve
- Building NumberLot 34
- DirectionsUse GIS and select a property close to lot to obtain address for GIS. Lot is in Barkers Creek Preserve. Cut down beside Uncle Bill's Flea Market to gated community. You will need the code to access lot.
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee FrequencyMonthly
- Modification Date12/22/2016
- SyndicationRemarksJaw dropping two plus acre lot located in desirable gated subdivision with year round views. Priced to sell! Walking distance to protected land for horse back riding, four wheeling, exploring...the mountains are calling. You must go!
- View Count9
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.