Looking to escape the heat? Perfect building spot for your mountain get a way! Beautiful long range mountain views and high elevation temperatures. Wooded lot with roughed in driveway, city water, and paved access. If you wish to have more privacy, look at adjoining lot #41.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Sloping, Wooded, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3244204
- List Price$29,900
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date12/12/2017
- SyndicationRemarksLooking to escape the heat? Perfect building spot for your mountain get a way! Beautiful long range mountain views and high elevation temperatures. Wooded lot with roughed in driveway, city water, and paved access. If you wish to have more privacy, look at adjoining lot #41.
- View Count7
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetFalcon Crest
- SubdivisionThe Summit
- Building NumberLot 40
- DirectionsHwy. 19 left Dogwood, left on Overlook, left on Mountain Road. Right on Upper Summit, left on Falcon Crest Loop. Second to last lot on left before road turns to gravel.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- TownMaggie Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation4000-4500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee200
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.