Very nice, gentle laying, wooded lot around 3,500 ft. elevation. Private setting in an unspoiled mountain development. Winter mountain views, year round views with tree trimming. Easy to get to and a pleasure to see. Priced to allow you to begin construction right away!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Wooded
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3249905
- List Price$26,500
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee400
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetCrystal Tree
- SubdivisionCrystal Tree
- Building NumberLot 22
- Directions276 N. Jonathan Creek Road to Hemphill Road. Turn left West. Go 2 miles to Ned Cove Rd. Turn right and go 1/2 mile to Crystal Tree Dr. on left. Continue until pavement ends. Crystal Tree Rd. turns off to the right down gravel road bed. Look for sign
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesNone
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos9
- Modification Date12/08/2017
- SyndicationRemarksVery nice, gentle laying, wooded lot around 3,500 ft. elevation. Private setting in an unspoiled mountain development. Winter mountain views, year round views with tree trimming. Easy to get to and a pleasure to see. Priced to allow you to begin construction right away!
- View Count8
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.