Nice Restricted land ideal for single family Stick Built or Modular home site in Maggie Valley. Partial level pasture and wooded acreage in back for privacy. Small seasonal branch running in front. Nice views of mountains and paved access. City water and sewer available. Maggie Water shed district. New Survey on File.. Taxes to be determined.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Wooded
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3251177
- List Price$300,000
- ImprovementsBarbed Wire
- Number of Photos19
- Modification Date06/27/2017
- SyndicationRemarksNice unrestricted land ideal for single family home site in Maggie Valley. Partial level pasture and wooded acreage in back for privacy. Small seasonal branch running in front. Nice views of mountains and private. City water and sewer available.
- View Count24
- Junior HighWaynesville
- Building Number55
- DirectionsFrom US 19 entering Maggie Valley from East follow toward Cherokee. Left on Campbell Creek just before Joey's Pancake House. Right on Windswept Drive. Land borders Windswept just past old while two story farm house on left.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- TownMaggie Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Acres Cleared2
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerCity Sewer
- Suitable UseFarmland, Residential
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.