Beautiful Upper Crabtree area, road frontage, pasture and woods. Ideal for privacy yet convenient with highway frontage and driveway cut into property. Year round long range views with easy access. another 30 acres beside this property, not listed, but owner would sell.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Pasture, Wooded, Year Round View
- Broker NameRealty World-Heritage Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3257300
- List Price$300,000
- Number of Photos2
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetCrabtree Mountain
- DirectionsInterstate 40 to Exit 24 then North on HWY 209 and right on Upper Crabtree Mountain Road. Go past Mary Grey Estates Road and property entrance is a shared driveway to green house on left. Go straight onto property, pasture to left and woods to the right
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseCattle, Horse Farm, Pasture/Grazing, Tree Farm/Timber
- Modification Date03/15/2017
- SyndicationRemarksBeautiful Upper Crabtree area, road frontage, pasture and woods. Ideal for privacy yet convenient with highway frontage and driveway cut into property. Year round long range views with easy access. another 30 acres beside this property, not listed, but owner would sell.
- View Count43
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.