Parkway Forest subdivision. Near Balsam Mountain Preserve. 1.46 Acre wooded sloping lot with access from paved street and gravel cul de sac. Southern facing with winter mountain views. Close to Waynesville, Sylva, Cullowhee, WCU, and Harris Regional Hospital.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Trees, Winter View, Wooded
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3257988
- List Price$39,000
- Number of Photos9
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetValley View
- SubdivisionParkway Forest
- Building NumberLot 36
- DirectionsFrom Waynesville take Hwy. 23/74 South from Exit 98. Travel approx. 9 miles and turn right into Parkway Forest Entrance on Forest Valley Drive. Turn left on Forest Valley Drive and left on Village View Drive. Follow signs to lot on left.
- Elementary SchoolSmokey Mountain
- High SchoolSmoky Mountain
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee250
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Modification Date03/08/2017
- SyndicationRemarksParkway Forest subdivision. Near Balsam Mountain Preserve. 1.46 Acre wooded sloping lot with access from paved street and gravel cul de sac. Southern facing with winter mountain views. Close to Waynesville, Sylva, Cullowhee, WCU, and Harris Regional Hospital.
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.