Mountain Time in Horse Country....this is the perfect setting for a home in a peaceful and beautiful surrounding. If you have horses, there is a full barn, with stall per each lot, varying level of horse management available, 8000 square foot riding arena and much more. If you are not a horse person and just want to build a home surrounded by panoramic mountain views and living around the horses, this may also be for you. Simply Impressive - Premium builders lot so schedule a viewing.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Long Range View, Mountain View, Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3259745
- List Price$55,400
- Number of Photos14
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetRiding High
- SubdivisionRiding High Ranch
- Building NumberLot 13
- DirectionsTake 209 to Iron Duff Road. Continue on Iron Duff to left on Stevenson Cove Road. Entrance to Riding High Ranch at the end of road, gated community so contact your agent to preview.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Walking Trails
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ZoningRecreational Improved
- Association Fee75
- Modification Date03/13/2017
- View Count2
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.