Riding High = highest quality horse facilities, barn, tack area, management, pasture turn out, covered arena, roads, utilities and bridle trails. This created a beautiful Horse Community. Now the Ranch can become your spot for a new home/cabin. The scenery from the home sites on the knolls is indescribably beautiful; the blue mountains of the Blue Ridge: smoky in the morning, oranges and purple sunsets - the green foothills of rich horse farm valley below. Trails surround this acreage!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3259777
- List Price$68,500
- ZoningResidential Acreage
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee75
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetRiding High
- SubdivisionRiding High Ranch
- Building NumberLot 2+3
- DirectionsTake 209 to Iron Duff Road. Continue on Iron Duff to left on Stevenson Cove Road. Entrance to Riding High Ranch at the end of road, gated community so contact your agent to preview.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Walking Trails
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos13
- Modification Date03/13/2017
- View Count7
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.