Riding High Ranch is an equestrian's dream with miles of interior bridle paths, paved/gravel roads, with the convenience of Waynesville, Maggie and even Asheville just minutes away. It is a place to accommodate everyone, not just for the equestrians. You can enjoy your new home overlooking the mountain layered views and farm land below as well as have a space at the barn for your horse or hobbies, pasture turnout and arena for own use. Pick this spot for a dream cabin or pleasant lifestyle.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3259830
- List Price$69,000
- ZoningResidential Acreage
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee75
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetRiding High
- SubdivisionRiding High Ranch
- Building NumberLot 6 + 7
- DirectionsTake 209 to Iron Duff Road. Continue on Iron Duff to left on Stevenson Cove Road. Entrance to Riding High Ranch at the end of road, gated community so contact your agent to preview.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Walking Trails
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos15
- Modification Date03/13/2017
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.