Huge views & waterfall with 17 acres and great building site. Views of the Cherokee Reservation, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, Nantahala NF. Two options with easements for gentle driveway access. Spring, stream, and waterfall border the property with shared community access. Land protected by Southern Appalachian Highland Conservancy and The Nature Conservancy nearby. Ample hiking trails, including trails to Blue Ridge Parkway, Black Rock and Pinnacle Park.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Winter View
- Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams - Weaverville
- ListingBoardIDAsheville Board of Realtors
- MLS Number3264697
- List Price$190,000
- Number of Photos9
- Modification Date04/15/2017
- SyndicationRemarksHuge views of Cherokee Reservation and Great Smokey Mountain National Park with a great home site. Come and be part of the Katuah Community. Two options with easements for gentle driveway access. Spring, stream, and waterfall border the property with shared community access. Gorgeous high elevation forests with spruce/pine/oak and ample bird diversity. Land adjoins Southern Appalachian Highland Conservancy land. Ample hiking trails, including trail to Black Rock and Pinnacle Park.
- View Count6
- Junior HighUnspecified
- SubdivisionBlack Rock
- Building Number99999
- DirectionsFour-wheel drive vehicles only. Hwy 19 toward Cherokee, then left on second, lower, portion of Old Soco Rd. Right on Black Rock Rd. Go 3.7 miles, then right to a locked gate. Travel 1.5 miles to start of easement to property.
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation5000-5500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- PIN7654-87-8394 & 654-86-3865
- Suitable UsePrivate Estate, Recreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee350
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.