Five wooded acres located in Cherry Hill Estates, a gated community close to the Great Smokies National Park. Easy access for your full time or vacation dream home. Enjoy many outdoor activities.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3265793
- List Price$35,000
- Number of Photos19
- Modification Date03/30/2017
- SyndicationRemarksFive wooded acres located in Cherry Hill Estates, a gated community close to the Great Smokies National Park. Easy access for your full time or vacation dream home. Enjoy many outdoor activities.
- View Count7
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionCherry Hill Est
- Building Number2
- DirectionsFrom Waynesville take Hwy. 276 N, turn left on Cove Creek Road. Right on White Oak Road. Left on Laurel Branch Road to end. Road turns to gravel. Go thru gate. Turn right on Autumn Drive. Property is on left. See sign.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Trails, Gated Community
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseRecreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee380
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.