Perfect combination of seclusion and convenience. The long private driveway, which has already been constructed, leads to a build site with beautiful north, northwest and northeast views of the Plott Balsams. Backs to protected conservation land and is close to Balsam's pool and equestrian center. Balsam Mountain Preserve is a private 4, 400-acre club community with 3, 000 acres of protected conservation land and completed amenities that include golf, equestrian, scenic trails, tennis and dining.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Winter View
- Year Round View
- Broker NamePremier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- ListingBoardIDAsheville Board of Realtors
- MLS Number3272154
- List Price$190,000
- Number of Photos10
- Modification Date04/18/2017
- SyndicationRemarksPerfect combination of seclusion and convenience. The long private driveway, which has already been constructed, leads to a nice build site with beautiful North, NW and NE views of the Plott Balsams. Close to Balsamâs pool and equestrian center. Balsam Mountain Preserve is a private 4, 400 acre club community with 3, 000 acres of protected conservation land and completed amenities featuring golf, equestrian, scenic trails, tennis, and dining.
- View Count2
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetHigh Line
- SubdivisionBalsam Mountain Preserve
- Building NumberLot 30
- DirectionsFrom Asheville take I-40 West to Exit 27 (Great Smoky Mountain Expressway). Follow the highway through Waynesville towards the Blue Ridge Parkway and Sylva. At mile marker 90, move to the left lane. You'll see a turn lane just ahead, take a left onto Pres
- Elementary SchoolScotts Creek
- High SchoolSmoky Mountain
- Community FeaturesClub House, Equestrian Facilities, Equestrian Trails, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Area, Tennis Court(s), Walking Trails
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot SizePer Plat
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseRecreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee7500
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.