The perfect home site on private wooded knoll overlooking creek, some old trees, nice views, easy access, ideal for lower level walk out, and upper level access. Community has walking trails throughout to large park/common area. Pavilion and boardwalk to be constructed.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Trees, Wooded
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3275544
- List Price$145,000
- Number of Photos16
- Modification Date04/28/2017
- SyndicationRemarksThe perfect home site on private wooded knoll overlooking creek, some old trees, nice views, easy access, ideal for lower level walk out, and upper level access. Community has walking trails throughout to large park/common area. Pavilion and boardwalk to be constructed.
- View Count1
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetSignature Row
- Building NumberLot 9
- DirectionsUs 23/74 to Exit 102B. Take Russ AVe. 1.5 to Hwy. 19. Straight thru traffic light then right on County Road. Go 1.3 miles to left on Rogers Cove Road. Right on Breckenridge Road. Junaluska Highlands Gate. 1.5 to #9 on right - corner of Signature Row
- Elementary SchoolLake Junaluska
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesPond, Walking Trails
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee700
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.