Pastoral countryside setting! .8 acres with expansive mountain and river views. Lot is located in a small, intimate subdivision just outside of Waynesville in the Iron Duff community. This easy to build lot is beckoning you to fulfill your dream of building your custom home or vacation home in the mountains!
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3277442
- List Price$115,000
- Number of Photos10
- Modification Date05/09/2017
- SyndicationRemarksPastoral countryside setting! .8 acres with expansive mountain and river views. Lot is located in a small, intimate subdivision just outside of Waynesville in the Iron Duff community. This easy to build lot is beckoning you to fulfill your dream of building your custom home or vacation home in the mountains!
- View Count18
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionRiver Ridge Estates
- Building NumberLot 9
- DirectionsExit 104 off 23/74. Take left to Hwy. 209 N. Left on Ironduff Rd. Stay on Ironduff Rd. at Come Mtn/Ironduff intersection to right into River Ridge Estates on Everview Lane. Follow Everview Lane thru gate to cul de sac end of road.
- Elementary SchoolRiverbend
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCommunity Well
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseRecreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee600
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.