Private Yet Convenient with 180 degree view potential and large building site. Easy access with paved roads in a well-maintained gated community. Additional driveway possible. Not far from downtown Waynesville and about 30 minutes to Asheville. Check out this little known subdivision, LOT #36 is at the very end of Cattail Lane.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Rolling, Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3278037
- List Price$50,000
- Number of Photos3
- Junior HighUnspecified
- SubdivisionBrook Hollow Estates
- Building NumberLot 36
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Modification Date08/07/2017
- SyndicationRemarksLarge 4.12 acre lot in very private setting, in gated community only 25 minutes to Asheville, 10 minutes to area hospital, and 15 minutes to historic downtown Waynesville. With some tree trimming you could have almost 180 degree views! Must see!
- View Count5
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UsePrivate Estate, Recreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee750
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.