Just over 3 acres with 4 stall barn ( Currently used as dog kennel). Level to rolling land with knoll views small creek/stream and a well. The well has no pump. Year round access off of Evans road. Nice area in the Bethel community.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Long Range View, Rolling, Stream/Creek, Year Round View
- Broker NameERA Sunburst Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3278149
- List Price$85,000
- Suitable UseHorse Farm, Pasture/Grazing, Residential
- Junior HighBethel
- DirectionsHwy 110 Pisgah Drive from Canton to a left onto Evans Road travel appox 1.3 miles look for sign on right. From 276 left onto Hwy 110 to Evans Rd on the right travel appox 1.3 miles to right at sign.
- Elementary SchoolBethel
- High SchoolPisgah
- Modification Date09/18/2017
- SyndicationRemarksGreat piece of unrestricted land 3.153 acres with 4 stall barn ready for you to build on the beautiful knoll or put a manufactured home. There is a well on the property that needs a pump. Plenty of room for a mini farm, so put on your coveralls, bring the livestock, plant a garden and enjoy the country life.
- View Count11
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ImprovementsBarn, Partial Fencing
- Number of Photos14
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.