This secluded land is just a short drive away from the beautiful Great Smoky Mountain National Park Cataloochee and from downtown Waynesville. This property has a lot to offer including pretty views, pristine community pond, and lush forests abound.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Pasture, Trees, Wooded
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3282881
- List Price$70,000
- Suitable UseHorse Farm, Residential
- Association Fee175
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- DirectionsTake 276 North to Cove Creek Road. Continue on Cove Creek Road for 1.4 miles. Turn left on Sutton town road and continue .3 mi. to Mattie Marian Rd. Continue until on Appaloosa Trail and through gate. Turn right onto Palomino Road. Lots are on left.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pond
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot NumberR4 & R5
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev., 3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ImprovementsBarbed Wire, Shed
- Number of Photos8
- Modification Date05/25/2017
- SyndicationRemarksThis secluded land is just a short drive away from the beautiful Great Smoky Mountain National Park Cataloochee and from downtown Waynesville. This property has a lot to offer including pretty views, pristine community pond, and lush forests abound.
- View Count11
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.