51 beautiful acres. Borders Great Smoky Mountain National Park! Many spectacular long range mountain views. A number of creeks. One home & one historic log cabin on the property being sold AS IS with the acreage. Both homes are livable. So many potential uses: a residential development, a private estate, an equestrian center, a company or organization retreat. Hike into the National Park and other places on existing trails. Close to I-40 and Waynesville. Come own your own private mountain.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Adjoins Nat/State Forest
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3283787
- List Price$450,000
- Number of Photos23
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetSutton Town
- DirectionsJCreek to Cove Creek to Sutton Town. Property is on the right at Branch Boundary Drive. Gate on property. Call list agent.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Suitable UsePrivate Estate, Residential, Subdevelopment
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev., 4000-4500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- ImprovementsBarn, House-As Is
- Modification Date08/20/2017
- View Count4
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.