Year around easy access to Maggie Valley, Waynesville, and I 40. Large lots allowing you privacy in a small community. Exciting subdivision with wooded lots and wonderful views, just the place for your mountain home. Several have driveways and house pads in place. All with underground power and public water.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionYear Round View
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3286381
- List Price$95,000
- Number of Photos1
- Modification Date11/02/2017
- SyndicationRemarksYear around easy access to Maggie Valley, Waynesville, and I 40. Large lots allowing you privacy in a small community. Exciting subdivision with wooded lots and wonderful views, just the place for your mountain home. Several have driveways and house pads in place. All with underground power and public water.
- View Count1
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionMoose Creek
- Building Number282
- DirectionsFrom Dellwood Rd. go 2.3 miles to right on 276 N. Go 2.1 miles to right on Utah Mtn. Rd. Go .6 miles to left on Windy Hill Dr. Go .2 miles to left on Erwin Lane. .1 miles to 282 Erwin Lane.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesNone
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterWell, None
- SewerSeptic Tank, None
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee600
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.