Immaculate log home on 8.11 acres with beautiful views. Sweeping pastures, great for horses, nice creek and terraced gardens all within 10 minutes of Waynesville. Custom home with 4BR, 3.5BA, loft, and large private apartment downstairs. Great kitchen with granite counters and large pantry, greatroom with stone FP and vaulted ceilings, master on main floor with large bath/whirlpool tub and shower. Southern exposure. Private with easy access.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Rolling, Stream/Creek, Trees, Views
- Broker NameMountain Home Properties
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3286644
- List Price$698,000
- ImprovementsPartial Fencing
- Number of Photos24
- Modification Date01/05/2018
- View Count18
- Junior HighUnspecified
- SubdivisionThe Glens Of Ironduff
- Building Number95
- DirectionsHwy 209 north to left on Iron duff Road. To left on Frank Davis Road. To left into Glens of Iron Duff. To right on Coyote Hollow Road. To right on Tortoise Lane. To left on Phoenix way to property.
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesEquestrian Facilities
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeFarm
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Suitable UseHorse Farm, Pasture/Grazing, Private Estate, Residential
- Association Fee250
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2018 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.