Sylva, NC close to the US Forest Service. Two lots total 16+ acres. It almost doesn't get any better than this at this price point. Go past the Gem Mine and find a treasure for yourself with this amazing acreage.
Ask A Question
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3294902
- List Price$59,000
- WaterSpring , Well, None, N/A
- SewerSeptic Tank, N/A
- Number of Photos2
- Modification Date01/09/2018
- SyndicationRemarksSylva, NC close to the US Forest Service. Two lots total 16+ acres. It almost doesn't get any better than this at this price point. Go past the Gem Mine and find a treasure for yourself with this amazing acreage.
- View Count10
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetToo Sweet
- Building Number159
- DirectionsGo to Pumpkintown Rd and towards the end there are several mailboxes. Make a right and head to your right into Pumpkintown Cove subdivision.
- Elementary SchoolFairview
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesPond
- Construction TypeManufactured, Off Frame Modular, On Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseGardening, Private Estate, Residential
- Association Fee200
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2018 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.