Build your own mountain retreat. Building lot ideal for summer getaway home with breathtaking long range mountain views. Located in the Smoky Mountains at 4, 000 feet elevation this retreat provides breathtaking views of forested mountain peaks and striking valleys. So private. In gated Hurricane Ridge Estates the private 2.1 acre home site is surrounded by forests and wildlife. Only 15 minutes to Waynesville, 50 minutes to Asheville. Great Smoky National Park is nearby. Owner Finance Available.
Ask A Question
- Lot Description
- Long Range View
- Mountain View
- Year Round View
- Broker NameRE/MAX Executive
- ListingBoardIDAsheville Board of Realtors
- MLS Number3296959
- List Price$39,500
- Number of Photos7
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetBarn Cove
- SubdivisionHurricane Ridge Ltd
- Building Number62
- DirectionsInterstate 40 West to exit 15 / Fines Creek Road. Right on Fines Creek. Left onto Bill McElory Road (sign for Hurricane Ridge Estates). Continue straight through gate onto Hurricane Ridge Trace. Right onto Barn Cove Road. Lot is on the right, marked with
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseRecreational/2nd House, Residential
- Association Fee100
- Association Fee FrequencyMonthly
- Modification Date06/30/2017
- SyndicationRemarksBuild your own Mountain Retreat: Building lot ideal for your own summer getaway cabin with breathtaking long range mountain views. Located in the Smoky Mountains at 4, 000 feet elevation this retreat provides breathtaking views of forested mountain peaks and striking valleys. So private. In gated Hurricane Ridge Estates the remote 2.1 acre home site is surrounded by forests and wildlife. Escape summer heat and enjoy cool mountain breezes or watch the mountain leaves change in autumn. Only 15 minutes to Waynesville, a charming town full of art galleries, shops and restaurants. The cabin is 50 minutes from Asheville and is easily accessible from cities including Charlotte, Atlanta, Greenville, and Knoxville. Seller Financing Available.
- View Count10
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.