Enjoy nature and serenity on a beautiful piece of mountain land. Located in The Hills of Cataloochee, just a short drive to Great Smokey Mountains National Park. A great lot to build your mountain home on. The lot also has great paved access.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Wooded, Year Round View
- Broker NameRE/MAX Executive
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3302921
- List Price$33,500
- WaterCommunity Well, Connection Fee Required
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos6
- Modification Date07/22/2017
- SyndicationRemarksEnjoy nature and serenity on a beautiful piece of mountain land. Located in The Hills of Cataloochee, just a short drive to Great Smokey Mountains National Park. A great lot to build your mountain home on. The lot also has great paved access.
- View Count1
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionHills Of Cataloochee
- Building NumberLot 409
- DirectionsFrom downtown Waynesville, take 276N, Stay on 276N(Jonathon Creek), left on Cove Creek Rd., Left on Sutton Town Rd, Left on Hawthorne Rd, to Point of View Dr., Left on Multiflora Dr.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number409
- Lot SizeIrregular
- Elevation3000-3500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee365
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.