Come build your dream home on this rare flat acre lot with long range year round views. A detached double garage and potting/well house. Five minutes from I 40 and ten minutes to bypass. Has septic and well already installed.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Long Range View
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3305729
- List Price$119,900
- ZoningDairy Farm
- Suitable UseGardening, Residential
- Junior HighWaynesville
- Building NumberLot 26
- DirectionsFrom Asheville I 40 to Exit 20 it will circle around on 276 N. Continue toward Maggie Valley and turn right on Hemphill Rd. Follow Hemphill about a mile and Roy Drive will be on right. Just before sharp turn.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- ImprovementsDetached Garage
- Number of Photos4
- Modification Date07/31/2017
- SyndicationRemarksCome build your dream home on this rare flat acre lot with long range year round views. A detached double garage and potting/well house. Five minutes from I 40 and ten minutes to bypass. Has septic and well already installed.
- View Count8
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.