Beautiful Gated Community, private elevation lot drive and house pad are in, Long range views with tree trimming. Expired Septic on file. Shared gravel drive. Priced well below tax assessment. Seller says bring all reasonable offers.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloping, Steep, Winter View
- Broker NameERA Sunburst Realty
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3306660
- List Price$28,900
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee750
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetTrickle Creek
- SubdivisionSettlers Ridge
- Building Number35
- DirectionsFrom 276 North Jonathan Valley to a left on Hemphill Pass Carver Crossing to a left on Flossie Bell, Flossie Bell turns into Trickle Creek, follow to last switch back to drive with blue spruce on right down drive to lot straight ahead.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Lot Number35
- Acres Cleared0.7
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Number of Photos18
- Modification Date09/07/2017
- SyndicationRemarksBeautiful Gated Community Elevation lot drive and house pad are in, Long range views with tree trimming. Expired Septic on file. Shared gravel drive. Priced well below tax assessment. Seller says bring all reasonable offers.
- View Count2
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.