Nestled away in the Muckle Cove subdivision, this very convenient lot has city water available, paved access, and bordered by Sanwedge Way and Shadow Lane. Located within five minutes from downtown Waynesville, Lake Junaluska, and Maggie Valley. Priced to sell!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Rolling
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3313440
- List Price$30,000
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee100
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionMuckle Cove
- DirectionsRuss Ave. to red light at intersection of Hwy. 19. Straight through light to immediate left on Muckle Cove. Right at curve on Rathbone. Continue to Sandow. Left to lot. Look for sign.
- Elementary SchoolJunaluska
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesNone
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- WaterCity Water, Connection Fee Required
- Number of Photos5
- Modification Date08/28/2017
- SyndicationRemarksNestled away in the Muckle Cove subdivision, this very convenient lot has city water available, paved access, and bordered by Sanwedge Way and Shadow Lane. Located within five minutes from downtown Waynesville, Lake Junaluska, and Maggie Valley. Priced to sell!
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.