Wonderful building lot located in the highly desirable Hemphill Area. The Willows is a private gated community in Jonathan Valley. Wide gravel roads, ample shade trees and beautiful mountain views. Approx. 20 minutes to Downtown Waynesville.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Wooded
- Broker NameRE/MAX Executive
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3313993
- List Price$35,000
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee445
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighWaynesville
- SubdivisionThe Willows
- Building NumberLot #44
- DirectionsTravel from Waynesville, take Highway 276 North through Jonathan Creek, turn left on Grindstone Road, right on Beantown Road, Left on Sugar Mountain Road, right on Upward Road then left on Wolverine Court. Look for sign approximately 2/10 mile on left.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesGated Community
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number44
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos9
- Modification Date08/24/2017
- SyndicationRemarksWonderful building lot located in the highly desirable Hemphill Area. The Willows is a private gated community in Jonathan Valley. Wide gravel roads, ample shade trees and beautiful mountain views. Approx. 20 minutes to Downtown Waynesville.
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.