17+/- acres with dead in road privacy. Long range mountain views and roughed in roads. Henry Road is a good gravel road and is not steep. Perfect for total privacy and seclusion. Make Offer!!!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Sloping, Views
- Broker NameNC Mountain Real Estate
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3319546
- List Price$75,000
- Number of Photos2
- Modification Date09/11/2017
- SyndicationRemarks17+/- acres with dead in road privacy. Long range mountain views and roughed in roads. Henry Road is a good gravel road and is not steep. Perfect for total privacy and seclusion. Make Offer!!!
- View Count1
- Junior HighUnspecified
- DirectionsHWY 74E of Sylva to left on Skyland Drive - immediate right on Willets and 1/4 of a mile to left on Henry Road. Henry Road sign is missing. Go to the end of the road and look right and you will see a gate. Property starts in the first curve to the right.
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Community FeaturesNone
- Construction TypeManufactured, Off Frame Modular, On Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeAcreage
- Elevation2000-2500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- ZoningResidential Acreage
- Suitable UsePrivate Estate, Residential
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.