Yes, there are nice laying lots in the mountains. Here is a ranchette lot - packed with many options: Build a barn or run in shed plus a home with pasture, not into farm so you can a home with a usable yard for children, gardening or enjoying, or maybe you need a large level house pad to live all the main level - come check out this lot. Easy access for all vehicle, shared well system in place, well maintain community area with pond, near the Great Smoky National Park too!
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Pasture, Rolling, Year Round View
- Broker NameKeller Williams Great Smokies
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS Number3320534
- List Price$64,900
- WaterCommunity Well
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos7
- Modification Date01/16/2018
- View Count5
- Junior HighWaynesville
- StreetRugged Top
- SubdivisionCataloochee Ranch Estates
- Building Number13
- DirectionsTake Cove Creek to left on Sutton Town to left on Mattie marion. Follow on into Cataloochee Ranch Estates to the very first right past the gate. Lot is the pasture and rolling property adjoining the pond.
- Elementary SchoolJonathan Valley
- High SchoolTuscola
- Community FeaturesClub House, Playground
- Construction TypeOff Frame Modular, Site Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot NumberR-13
- Acres Cleared2
- Elevation2500-3000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- Suitable UseGardening, Horse Farm, Pasture/Grazing, Poultry Farm, Residential
- Association Fee75
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
Copyright 2018 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.