Amazing home site enjoys east, north and westerly mountain views at Balsam Mountain Preserve. Long drive provides a true sense of arrival to this easy build site at 3, 600 foot elevation. It is close to the core of this community that has 3, 400 protected acres as a conservation easement and yet still offers full Club amenities, a Nature Center and 35 miles of hiking trails.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionGreen Area, Level, Mountain View, Trees
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Broker NameBarbara L. Matzick, Inc.
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS NumberNCM586943
- List Price$325,000
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee7500
- Association Fee FrequencyAnnually
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetBoar Ridge
- SubdivisionBalsam Mountain Preserve
- Building NumberLot 121
- Directionsfrom Waynesville: Hwy 23/74 to Mile Marker 90; turn LEFT @ Preserve Road, into Balsam Mountain Preserve. Guard will provide map; call listing agent for access.
- Elementary SchoolScotts Creek
- High SchoolSmoky Mountain
- Community FeaturesGated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Walking Trails
- Bedrooms Septic5
- Construction TypeSite Built
- Property Sub TypeLot
- Lot Number121
- Elevation3500-4000 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Number of Photos23
- Modification Date03/14/2017
- View Count8
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.